Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Zen-Nippon Pro Wrestling: Fight da Pon! Super Nintendo Cheats



All technique cards in Scenario mode:
Press Up(3), Down(2), Left, Right(2), Up, Down, Right, Left(2) at the title screen.

Music test:
Press Up, L, R, Down, L, R, Left, L, R, Right, R, L at the title screen.

Passwords
Level 1 completed
U5PR BACA
ACAA YTAA

Levels 1 and 5 completed
K5PT PEDA
ACYR MTIC

Levels 1, 4, 5 completed
F5PT HGCC
CDY2 K1MA

Levels 1, 3, 4, 5 completed
155X HGSW
CDQ3 OYOC

Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 completed
A555 H4TC
SDY2 I0PA

Game completed
U155 XOTC
SCY5 I05C

No comments:

Post a Comment